Conceptual System Overview
One way customers are working to achieve the goal of exceeding customer expectations is through the rapid deployment of Cloud for Service or Cloud for Social Engagement within a short window of time, including solution configuration and data migration from any existing previous systems. Below is a high level logical overview of the solution.
CLOUD CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
Always stay updated with what’s new in the latest release of SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer with our expert blogs, help documentation and videos.
SAP C4C FEATURES
• Integration – Pre-built integration to SAP ERP, SAP CRM, SAP JAM, etc.
• Productivity & Personalization – Flags. Tags. Quick Creates. Workflow.
• Social Media Tracking – Feeds. Followers and @mentions.
Sell Smarter, Anytime, Anywhere with SAP Hybris Cloud for Sales
Built on maximizing sales productivity, SAP Hybris Cloud for Sales is an easy-to-use, cloud sales application that maximizes the sales effectiveness of your sales reps and helps them engage and win customers like never before.
Revolutionize Service with SAP Hybris Cloud for Service
With SAP Hybris Service Solutions, equip your customer service organization to innovate how you do business, simplify your technology landscape in a digital world, cover every touchpoint in a customer service engagement and deliver service excellence.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Integration to SAP and Non-SAP Systems
Utilize pre-packaged integration scenarios to integrate SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer with cloud and on-premise SAP and non-SAP systems to deliver a consistent, relevant, and best-in-class omni-channel experience.
Derive Business Insights – SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Analytics
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer provides predictive analytics and insight to increase chances of winning. Get real-time visibility and predictability into your business, enabling you to make changes as required.
You can now perform at your best with SAP Cloud for Customer (SAP C4C) software as a service.
Enhances the business relationship with the customers and potential customers by integrating with Social Media Platforms, also enhance the services inside the organization using the Ticketing Capability of the system, stores and secure database that can easily access wherever and whenever you need to.
Key Features of Cloud for Sales:
• Account Management and Intelligence – Make fast account updates, get complete customer intelligence.
• Opportunity Management and Insights – Accelerate Sales through rapidly tracking activities, collaborating with internal teams, customers, and partners, submitting quotes and sales orders in seconds.
• Real-Time Actionable Analytics – Track your performance in real time and proactively drive the right opportunities to close.
• Predictive Analytics for next-generation Customer Engagement – Discover new leads and uncover new opportunities in existing accounts with real-time scoring.
• E-mail and Notes Integration – Integration with Microsoft Outlook, Google Gmail, Lotus Notes and even note-taking editors to prevent double data Entry.
• Mapping Services and Repair Process to Support Management Solutions
• Work Ticketing Management that could help track of the Process and Solutions.